About the Author
Donna Vincent Roa
Accredited business communicator, water communication expert, and business counselor to CEOs, executives, engineers and tech start-ups, Donna delivers value-based and industry-relevant solutions and results. Donna is actively engaged with global water leaders at highest levels of business, water utilities, government, associations, and international organizations. She is a multipotentialite, an ardent fan of Einstein, and an avid environment and nature photographer who frequently writes about water issues.
WATER COMMUNICATION SURVEY
- Ping Pong or 60 Screaming Monkeys?
- The Value of Water Book Named Finalist in 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- 2014 World Water Summit: Time for Action on the Global Water Agenda
- Roa Pens Communication Chapter for Water Anthology
- Value of Water Book to Debut Internationally at Frankfurt Book Fair
- New Realities Needed for Water Sustainability
- Effective Communication in the Water Industry
- Dogs, Christmas Trees and Yellow Rubber Chickens
- Water Utilities Own the Value of Water Equation
- Value of Water Thinking: Marry Science and Stewardship