About the Author
Donna Vincent Roa
Accredited business communicator, water communication expert, and counsel to CEOs, scientists, engineers and professional communicators, Donna delivers holistic, value-based and industry-relevant solutions and results. Donna is actively involved in engagement with global water leaders at highest levels of business, government, associations, and international organizations. She is a multipotentialite, a fan of Einstein, and an avid environment and nature photographer who frequently writes about water issues.
SPEAKING UP ABOUT WATER BLOG
Water Sector Communication Survey
Follow Me on Twitter
- Taking Water from Invisible to Invaluable: 27 Communication Objectives to Advance the “One Water” Paradigm
- Environics Communications and Donna Vincent Roa Launch Water Sector Communication Practice
- Has Cleantech Crash Spurred Need for BlueTech Innovation?
- The Value of Water: A Marketing Perspective
- Lessons on Water Communication – Water Online Radio Interview with Donna Vincent Roa
- Top 50 Water Blogs 2013
- Year in Review News – Donna Vincent Roa
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Unmasking Disruptive Innovation: Industry Seeks Proven Water Technologies That Meet Customer Needs
- Hydration Stations Alleviate Plastic Bottle Problem and Improve Perceptions of the Value of Tap Water