About the Author
Donna Vincent Roa
Accredited business communicator, water communication expert, and counsel to CEOs, scientists, engineers and professional communicators, Donna delivers holistic, value-based and industry-relevant solutions and results. Donna is actively engaged with global water leaders at highest levels of business, government, associations, and international organizations. She is a multipotentialite, a fan of Einstein, and an avid environment and nature photographer who frequently writes about water issues.
WATER COMMUNICATION SURVEY
- Dogs, Christmas Trees and Yellow Rubber Chickens
- Water Utilities Own the Value of Water Equation
- Value of Water Thinking: Marry Science and Stewardship
- Video: One Water Communication and Industry Standardization
- Content Marketing and Twitter Best for Building Brand Awareness
- Breakthrough Water Tech Companies Need Breakthrough Branding
- 20 Reasons Water Utilities Need to be Storytellers
- Water Utility Communication: Stories or Statistics?
- Purple Pipes: A Communication, Education, and Branding Issue
- One Water Communication: Standardizing How We Communicate Visually About Water