About the Author
Donna Vincent Roa
Accredited business communicator, water communication expert, and counsel to CEOs, scientists, engineers and professional communicators, Donna delivers holistic, value-based and industry-relevant solutions and results. Donna is actively engaged with global water leaders at highest levels of business, government, associations, and international organizations. She is a multipotentialite, a fan of Einstein, and an avid environment and nature photographer who frequently writes about water issues.
WATER COMMUNICATION SURVEY
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
- One Water Communication: Standardizing How We Communicate Visually About Water
- Measurement: Recurring Theme at “Convergence in Communications”
- Water Cluster Leaders: Real Challenges and No Simple Solutions for Water Technology Testing and Commercialization
- Internal Branding Key to Creating Water Utility Employee Ambassadors
- H20:DC – On Capitol Hill Advocating for the World for the Water Act
- World Water Day: If Water Could Talk
- Taking Water from Invisible to Invaluable: 27 Communication Objectives to Advance the “One Water” Paradigm
- Environics Communications and Donna Vincent Roa Launch Water Sector Communication Practice
- Has Cleantech Crash Spurred Need for BlueTech Innovation?
- The Value of Water: A Marketing Perspective