1Nine Reasons to Work with Donna
- Is certified development project manager (CDPM®) and an internationally-accredited business communicator and master strategist (ABC)
- Deep experience in the water sector and an expansive network of water professionals
- Provides evidence-based advice and solutions based on sound diagnosis and knowledge
- Outstanding record of a results-orientation and impacting an organization’s bottom line
- Strong creative vision with proven ability to ensure goal achievement with regard to innovation, growth, and impact
- A rainmaker with smart ideas who designs value-added programs and policies that strengthen organizational brand, and engage employees, clients, and external groups in support of the brand
- Highly effective communicator and multi-award-winning strategist known for translating complex scientific ideas, research and technological advances into clear, influential communication for a variety of print and online communication channels
- A social scientist with a well-honed ability to deduce patterns, identify gaps and capitalize on opportunities
- Experience in professional virtual relationships and serving on virtual leadership teams throughout the world
2The Engagement ProcessMy process is simple. I start with a thirty-minute call with you to get familiar with your business objectives, model, pain points, budget, schedule, and the kind of solutions and services you need. If we determine from the call that we are the right fit for each other, I design a results and engagement package based on your priorities. Whether you need 2 days, 3 months, or 1 year, I can help. To gain access to a master strategist and high-caliber collaborator, let’s talk.
3Who the CEO Calls™ Inner CircleInner Circle retainer executives receive 24/7 access to Donna for off-site, on-call advisory services, strategic communication counsel, and real-time research and training that addresses your business challenges. These 6 and 12 months packages are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Donna serves a limited number of Inner Circle clients to ensure direct access and personalized service.
4Strategic Counsel and Strategy DevelopmentDonna functions as your strategic partner, working with you to shape business communication strategies that drive long-term results. She delivers communication roadmaps and integrated communication strategies and conducts the organizational research to support both.
5Brand Identity and Complex Brand Project ManagementProper executive positioning, a competitive necessity, affects the reputation of a company. Donna works with the senior leadership of an organization to understand its business strategy and marketplace differentiation, leverage current thought leadership assets, and enhance visibility. She can devise a positioning program for your company.
6Water Sector CommunicationHaving served in senior leadership positions with global organizations, government agencies, and private firms that focus on water issues, Donna brings a valued and informed water industry perspective and is positioned to deliver holistic and value-based communication counsel and industry-relevant solutions and results.
7Water Stewardship Strategy AdvisorWorking closely with engineers, scientists and executives responsible for achieving increased water disclosure and reporting, Donna can evaluate your report structure, storybranding impact, and ensure its alignment with your corporate strategies. She can help you showcase your environmental, social and governance achievements and how your company is addressing and managing material water risks and opportunities.
8CSR Reporting and Sustainability CommunicationAre your communication outputs aligned with CSR activities? Donna helps organizations storybrand CSR accomplishments for a varied stakeholder base.