About the Author
Donna Vincent Roa
Donna leads high-stakes, social impact organizations and projects. Her track record shows a relentless focus on results and innovative strategies that favorably impact the bottom line, operational efficiency and organizational culture. She is a driver of positive and disruptive change and brand transformations that outperform business objectives. A leader in international development, a champion for social innovation and environmental issues, Donna thrives in organizations that see the world through an environment, water, sustainability, agriculture, public health, and social impact lens.
- Securing Water for Food: A Grand Challenge for Development Announces Fourth Call for Innovations
- Ping Pong or 60 Screaming Monkeys?
- The Value of Water Book Named Finalist in 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- 2014 World Water Summit: Time for Action on the Global Water Agenda
- Roa Pens Communication Chapter for Water Anthology
- Value of Water Book to Debut Internationally at Frankfurt Book Fair
- New Realities Needed for Water Sustainability
- Effective Communication in the Water Industry
- Dogs, Christmas Trees and Yellow Rubber Chickens
- Water Utilities Own the Value of Water Equation