Sometimes you need a second opinion. A fresh perspective from an outsider grounded in business analysis, strategy execution, and results. I can help. I work collaboratively with clients, establish clearly-defined outcomes, and involve client personnel so there’s a transfer of skills.
You get insights that will either save you money or make money. To gain access to a master strategist and high-caliber collaborator with a passion for water who’s Managing Partner of Vincent Roa Group and is affiliated with the Environics Communications national water communication practice, let’s talk.
SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES
1My ProcessMy process is simple. I start with a thirty-minute call with you to get familiar with your business objectives, model, pain points, budget, schedule, and the kind of solutions and services you need. If we determine from the call that we are the right fit for each other, I design a results and engagement package based on your priorities. Whether you need 2 days, 3 months, or 1 year, I can help. To gain access to a master strategist and high-caliber collaborator, let’s talk.
2Concierge Strategic Communication Services and Customized TrainingGain 24/7 access to Donna for off-site, on-call advisory services, strategic communication counsel, and real-time research and training that addresses your business challenges. These 6 and 12 months packages are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Donna serves a limited number of Concierge Strategic Communication clients to ensure direct access and personalized service.
3Strategic Counsel and Strategy DevelopmentDonna functions as your strategic partner, working with you to shape business communication strategies that drive long-term results. She delivers communication roadmaps and integrated communication strategies and conducts the organizational research to support both.
4Brand Identity and Brand Project ManagementProper executive positioning, a competitive necessity, affects the reputation of a company. Donna works with the senior leadership of an organization to understand its business strategy and marketplace differentiation, leverage current thought leadership assets, and enhance visibility. She can devise a positioning program for your company.
5CEO and Executive PositioningProper executive positioning, a competitive necessity, affects the reputation of a company. Donna works with the senior leadership of an organization to understand its business strategy and marketplace differentiation, leverage current thought leadership assets, and enhance visibility. She can devise a positioning program for your company.
6Water Sector CommunicationHaving served in senior leadership positions with global organizations, government agencies, and private firms that focus on water issues, Donna brings a valued and informed water industry perspective and is positioned to deliver holistic and value-based communication counsel and industry-relevant solutions and results.
7Specialized Consulting for Water UtilitiesDonna provides on-target and relevant communication counsel and tactical recommendations that yield results. She knows the pace and requirements of water utilities and can help you establish or strengthen a communication operation that works in tandem with your utility business priorities and strategic objectives
8Water Stewardship Strategy AdvisorWorking closely with engineers, scientists and executives responsible for achieving increased water disclosure and reporting, Donna can evaluate your report structure, storybranding impact, and ensure its alignment with your corporate strategies. She can help you showcase your environmental, social and governance achievements and how your company is addressing and managing material water risks and opportunities.
9CSR Reporting and Sustainability CommunicationAre your communication outputs aligned with CSR activities? Donna helps organizations storybrand CSR accomplishments for a varied stakeholder base.
10Ten Reasons to Work with Donna
- Is an internationally-accredited business communicator and master strategist
- Deep experience in the water sector and an expansive network of water professionals
- Provides evidence-based advice and solutions based on sound diagnosis and knowledge
- Outstanding record of a results-orientation and impacting an organization’s bottom line
- Strong creative vision with proven ability to ensure goal achievement with regard to innovation, growth, and impact
- A rainmaker with smart ideas who designs value-added programs and policies that strengthen organizational brand, and engage employees, clients, and external groups in support of the brand
- Highly effective communicator and multi-award-winning strategist known for translating complex scientific ideas, research and technological advances into clear, influential communication for a variety of print and online communication channels
- A social scientist with a well-honed ability to deduce patterns, identify gaps and capitalize on opportunities
- Experience in professional virtual relationships and serving on virtual leadership teams throughout the world
- Strategic agency partnership with Environics Communications to address comprehensive and larger water sector communication projects and challenges
I was listening to a web presentation on the value of water and heard this statement: “Most Americans don’t understand the true value of water.” I would argue that most Americans don’t understand the true value of water utilities. Let me take you through my logic on this The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency put a.. read more →